Who needs a fall bucket list????! Me! And of course, you! Are you not super excited that fall is almost here?! I’m clearly hyped about it. I even decided I needed a fall bucket list for my planner so I don’t miss a beat this fall.
If you can’t already tell, fall is my favorite time of year. Bring on the warm cozy sweaters, hazelnut hot chocolate, pumpkins, decorating; just bring it all on!
Sometimes we want to do a ton of activities each new season but hey, life can sometimes get in the way right? But, if you have a handy bucket list; you have a better chance of scheduling in those activities each week or month.
I created this adorable Fall Bucket List with a lot of fall activities that I think most “fall-lovers” enjoy too!
JOIN MY LIST BELOW TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE PRINTABLE!
- White cardstock
- Printer (here is the printer I use at home HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 Wireless )
- Happy Planner Hole Punchor Regular Hole Punch
HOW TO PRINT & USE THE BUCKET LIST
- Once you receive your download via email, save it to your computer.
- Next, open the printable in Adobe Reader or your image printing software on your computer.
- Click Print, then make sure “Actual Size” is selected. It should fit perfectly in the Classic Size Happy Planner.
- Also, make sure you only print Page 1 of 1 first.
- After you print page 1, flip your cardstock over so you can print the back side of the printable to the back of your paper.
- Lastly, you can use the Happy Planner Punch or follow my handy tutorial below to get it in your planner.
- The back side has a handy notes list that you can use for memory keeping!
HOW TO PUNCH YOUR PRINTABLE YOURSELF
The easiest route is to use the Happy Planner Hole Punch. Don’t have a Happy Planner punch? I’ve got another option for you! Here’s what you’ll need to do.
- Grab a page from your Classic Happy Planner and match it up with your printable.
- Mark all the holes/punches with a pen onto the printable.
- Next, grab your hole punch and punch holes where the marks are.
- Cut slits into the center of the holes you punched so that it can now fit into you planner!
I hope you enjoy this Free Fall Bucketlist Printable this season. Now let’s get all those fun fall activities in!!!